Everyone is fighting a battle. And a very tough one most of the time.
Failure, disappointment, frustration, exhaustion… All these difficult moments can erode our passion for life.
But we only live ONCE. It’s important to remind ourselves that no matter how hard life is, we should never lose our love for life as it gives us the energy to keep moving on.
Here are 100 inspirational and motivational quotes to reignite your love for life. Whenever you or your loved ones feel lost in life, take a look at them and they can be the beacon lights to guide your way to get through the darkness:
Life Is Our Best Coach
We may easily feel frustrated and lose our passion for life when we encounter setbacks. But nothing valuable ever comes easy. Painful challenges are the best gifts life sends to us to keep us growing.
1. “A dream is what makes people love life even when it is painful”
2. “True, we love life, not because we are used to living, but because we are used to loving. There is always some madness in love, but there is also always some reason in madness.”
3. “Sometimes the bad things that happen in our lives put us directly on the path to the best things that will ever happen to us.”
4. “Don’t quit. Suffer now and live the rest of your life as a champion.”
5. “Don’t miss out on something that could be great just because it could also be difficult.”
6. “Though nobody can go back and make a new beginning… Anyone can start over and make a new ending.”
7. “Don’t grieve. Anything you lose comes around in another form.”
8. “Instead of worrying about what you cannot control, shift your energy to what you can create.”
—Roy T. Bennett
9. “Don’t quit. Suffer now and live the rest of your life as a champion.”
10. “Life is about accepting the challenges along the way, choosing to keep moving forward, and savoring the journey.”
—Roy T. Bennett
11. “Some beautiful paths can’t be discovered without getting lost.”
12. “The more difficult the victory, the greater the happiness in winning.”
13. “It’s okay to be scared. But you have to get out there, open up, love, make mistakes, learn, be stronger. And start all over again.”
14. “No matter who tries to teach you lessons about life, you won’t understand it until you go through it on your own.”
15. “Sometimes the greatest thing to come out of all your hard work isn’t what you get for it, but what you become for it.”
16. “I am not someone who is ashamed of my past. I’m actually really proud. I know I made a lot of mistakes, but they, in turn, were my life lessons.”
17. “Mistakes are proof that you’re trying.”
18. “Mistakes are a part of being human. Appreciate your mistakes for what they are: precious life lessons that can only be learned the hard way.”
19. “I take all of my life lessons, which some people might call ‘mistakes’, and apply them to my future so that I keep growing.”
20. “In my life, I’ve lived, I’ve loved, I’ve lost, I’ve missed, I’ve hurt, I’ve trusted, I’ve made mistakes, but most of all, I’ve learned.”
Beauty Is In The Smallest Things
Passion for life does not necessarily come when we make huge achievements. But it certainly comes when we know how to see beauty in the smallest things even in the busy days.